What is RADA Training Academy?
RADA Training Academy provides internationally recognised workshops, Services SETA Accredited courses and computer training.
The intended outcomes of the RADA Training Academy workshops is to develop skills, behaviours and attitudes which lead to improved self-management, social awareness, self-awareness, relationship skills and responsible decision-making.
RADA Training Academy services are tailored around the needs of corporates, employed individuals and/or unemployed individuals. Please find a list of all the
The RADA Training Approach
What makes RADA Training Academy different?
- Services SETA accreditation.
- Vibrant, qualified and experienced facilitators specialising in their respective fields.
- Preliminary interview with management to assess the organisation’s needs.
- Tailored-made workshops and short courses.
- RADA Training Academy Certificate of Attendance awarded to individuals after completion of workshops, short courses and/or training, including a portfolio of evidence of worked completed to date.
The Vision of RADA Training Academy
To empower and assist in creating success for all individuals through education.
The Purpose of RADA Training Academy
To assist in empowering individuals to ultimately unlock their full potential. The aim is to support the growth and development of the South African economy and facilitate an attitude within individuals to fully appreciate life’s rewards regardless of its inevitable curveballs. The passion and determination of our team will in itself, inspire, motivate and drive positive change in the country.